I use this relish to add colour and flavour to many of my grills, it works just as well on chicken, fish or lamb. I always keep anchovy and capers in the pantry so it is quick and easy as well.
Just pick a bunch of parsley and a couple of lemons and you are set.
- 1 bunch flat leaf (Italian) parsley
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons baby capers
- Grated zest of 2 lemons
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients except oil and pepper in a food processor.
- Lightly process, then, with the motor still running, add enough oil to form a thick paste.
- Season to taste with pepper.